Hana-Pina Cheongsam in Spring Flats
Hana-Pina Cheongsam in Spring Flats is long lost cousins with our Hana Cheongsam in Spring Flats. This version includes a bright yellow Chinese Brocade (Cheongsam) fabric with embroidered mini blue flowers.
This design is heavily inspired by our local fruit, the pineapple. As with our theme, we are inspired by the fruit love language we have all grown to love here in Malaysia. Spread some love and joy with our Hana-Pina Cheongsam in Spring!
100% Handcrafted in Malaysia.
Limited pieces only.
- Chinese brocade fabric
- Vegan Leather
- Microfiber etc
- As our shoes' cutting is longer, our shoes are one size smaller than European shoe size. Example: usual size: EU37 = MAC36.
- Same shoe sizes but different styles/ cutting may not give you the same comfort level
- The size guide above is an estimation, the actual size varies as it depends on styles/ cutting.
- Foot length in the size guide above is an estimation.
- The information above are recommended guidelines only.
- For songket/ fabric, wipe the material with a damp cloth.
- For vegan leather, wipe with the insole with a damp cloth or paper towel. Store in an airy cupboard.
- For genuine leather, wipe with a damp cloth or paper towel. Store in an airy cupboard. Never use heat to dry leather shoes.
- If contact with water, wipe the shoes with a piece of dry cloth or paper towel and air dry them.
- To keep the toe part of the shoes in shape, stuffing with newspaper may help.
- To reduce shoe odor, wipe the insole with a damp cloth and some soap. Then, air-dry the shoes.