Kind Kemboja Heels in Songket
A little twist to spice up your step is exactly what's given from our Kind Kemboja Heels! A unique wide crisscross strap that gives off a slimming effect toward your feet. This stylish companion is designed to be your everyday slip-on heel. With the classic heel shape that's only 2 inches high. Perfect for a comfortable day out!
Kind Kemboja Heels in Songket are flourished with a shimmery baby pink satin fabric, accompanied by a one-of-kind sage green Songket fabric. These dual-coloured heels compliment each other so well that they will in hand complement you and your outfit. A beautiful blend of soft pastel colours that is every pastel girl's dream!
Comes in all-white and Songket version too.
100% Handcrafted in Malaysia.
- Jeans fabric
- Vegan leather
- Microfibre etc
- As our shoes' cutting is longer, our shoes are one size smaller than European shoe size. Example: usual size: EU37 = MAC36.
- Same shoe sizes but different styles/ cutting may not give you the same comfort level
- The size guide above is an estimation, the actual size varies as it depends on styles/ cutting.
- Foot length in the size guide above is an estimation.
- The information above is recommended guidelines only.
- For songket/ fabric, wipe the material with a damp cloth.
- For vegan leather, wipe with the insole with a damp cloth or paper towel. Store in an airy cupboard.
- For genuine leather, wipe with a damp cloth or paper towel. Store in an airy cupboard. Never use heat to dry leather shoes.
- If contact with water, wipe the shoes with a piece of dry cloth or paper towel and air dry them.
- To keep the toe part of the shoes in shape, stuffing with newspaper may help.
- To reduce shoe odor, wipe the insole with a damp cloth and some soap. Then, air-dry the shoes.