The Hana Heels in Batik
Hana heels are back but smaller, cuter, and in Batik this time round!
Hand-painted by artisans in Malaysia, The Hana Heels in Batik will brighten up your outfit in these heels that are perfect for any occasion, from dinners to brunch, and even to the office. They're designed to fit your feet perfectly so you can feel comfortable and stylish.
Comes in neutral brown tones and white too.
100% Handcrafted in Malaysia.
Limited pieces available.
- Vegan leather
- Microfibre etc
- As our shoes' cutting is longer, our shoes are one size smaller than European shoe size. Example: usual size: EU37 = MAC36.
- Same shoe sizes but different styles/ cutting may not give you the same comfort level
- The size guide above is an estimation, the actual size varies as it depends on styles/ cutting.
- Foot length in the size guide above is an estimation.
- The information above is recommended guidelines only.
- For songket/ fabric, wipe the material with a damp cloth.
- For vegan leather, wipe with the insole with a damp cloth or paper towel. Store in an airy cupboard.
- For genuine leather, wipe with a damp cloth or paper towel. Store in an airy cupboard. Never use heat to dry leather shoes.
- If contact with water, wipe the shoes with a piece of dry cloth or paper towel and air dry them.
- To keep the toe part of the shoes in shape, stuffing with newspaper may help.
- To reduce shoe odor, wipe the insole with a damp cloth and some soap. Then, air-dry the shoes.
Powered by Froala Editor