Your best friend, Farah is back and she has made some changes to herself. But, don't worry, Farah 2.0 still suits all occasions from casual outings to professional meetings. So introducing you to the new and improved Farah, same comfort level but edgier. With your new favourite sandy beige colour, Farah Sandy Beach will definitely be your new go-to heels.
Wardrobe suggestion: Farah Sandy Beach goes well with everything you have in your wardrobe. The sandy beige colour elongates your legs which makes you look even taller.
What we have improved on for Farah 2.0:
- A wider squared toe-front base
- Sleek block heels
100% Handcrafted in Malaysia.
- Vegan leather
- Microfiber etc.
- As our shoes' cutting is longer, our shoes are one size smaller than European shoe size. Example: usual size: EU37 = MAC36.
- Same shoe sizes but different styles/ cutting may not give you the same comfort level
- The size guide above is an estimation, the actual size varies as it depends on styles/ cutting.
- Foot length in the size guide above is an estimation.
- The information above is recommended guidelines only.
- For songket/ fabric, wipe the material with a damp cloth.
- For vegan leather, wipe with the insole with a damp cloth or paper towel. Store in an airy cupboard.
- For genuine leather, wipe with a damp cloth or paper towel. Store in an airy cupboard. Never use heat to dry leather shoes.
- If contact with water, wipe the shoes with a piece of dry cloth or paper towel and air dry them.
- To keep the toe part of the shoes in shape, stuffing with newspaper may help.
- To reduce shoe odor, wipe the insole with a damp cloth and some soap. Then, air-dry the shoes.